John Flanagan’s record in Albany proves he did not get into politics to be a public servant. He got into politics to help out his friends. I am running because I know that is wrong and an abrogation of public trust.
In this day and age, we need representatives in government who work for the greater good, which includes the health of the electorate: physical health, economic health and emotional health. We can no longer accept politicians who abuse their power at the expense of their constituents.
This list below shows how inept Sen. Flanagan is at caring for people.
When I get to Albany, I will work to remedy all these #FlanaganFails.
- He illegally rewarded state legislators with bonuses that totaled hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars
- He still thinks teacher salaries should be tied to student performance
- He wants more guns in schools
- He’s a climate change denier
- He is against the New York Health Act
- He held speed cameras hostage for a deal